Tech Support

Talk about anything that's clean.

Tech Support

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:06 am

Tech Support

Request:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 ...and noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NHL 4.3, PGA 3.0, and NBA 3.6.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

Reply from the Technical Side:

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while husband 1.0 is an Operating System.

Try to enter the command: C:/ITHOUGHTYOULOVED ME" to download Tears 6.2, which should automatically install Guilt 3.0.

If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

BUT remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.

WARNING:
Beer 6.1 is a very nasty program that will create Snoring Loudly.

CAUTION:
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program.

These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.

You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.

I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,
Tech Support
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Brianna » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:18 am

just a few questions for tech support

what would happen if i uninstall husband 1.0 by using divorce 9.6 and try reinstalling boyfriend 5.0

are there any alternate measures i can take to run husband 1.0 if your suggestions don't work because i really liked the thought of husband 1.0 but if it has a slow memory then i'm not sure i can stick with the program
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:04 am

Brianna wrote:just a few questions for tech support

what would happen if i uninstall husband 1.0 by using divorce 9.6 and try reinstalling boyfriend 5.0

are there any alternate measures i can take to run husband 1.0 if your suggestions don't work because i really liked the thought of husband 1.0 but if it has a slow memory then i'm not sure i can stick with the program

Just be sure to run Alimony-Child Support 1.0 with divorce 9.6 before reinstalling boyfriend 5.0.

As For husband 1.0 slow memory problems you might try sexy dress-wine-steak-candle lit 2.5 to see if the 'is it our anniv 3.0' click in along with 'Need flowers now 4.0'. If this does not help then proceed with the divorce 9.6 and Alimony-Child Support 1.0.

Good Luck!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Darkstar » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:42 pm

lmao
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion