Magencia?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Magencia?

Postby Horizon » Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm

What is going on in Magencia? I recalled in there on my scribe and there were a bunch of un-something souls there.

I knew it was destroyed, but it had been empty. Anyone know what going on with it now?
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Re: Magencia?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed May 06, 2009 9:31 am

Horizon wrote:What is going on in Magencia? I recalled in there on my scribe and there were a bunch of un-something souls there.

I knew it was destroyed, but it had been empty. Anyone know what going on with it now?

Currently there is the thread's quest, each of your characters can do the three quests once, the mage at the moongate gives them out. Other then that there is nothing new yet with the city, there is rumors that the city will be rebuild [sometime in the future] hence the threads quests.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Shamous » Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 am

By doing the thread quest you can receive up to I think 12 peice of ruble that was speacial for that quest. Some of which is pretty cool I have all 12 peices and they are mostly sitting in a box. I don't know if they are worth anything or not. The quest aren't that hard to do if you can deal with the large amount of corrupted souls they will attack you on site. They aren't to bad one on one or even two on one for a deceint trained char... If you would like to look at some of the rouble try to get ahold of me I mostly play during the day right now because I'm working nights. ICQ is359785909
Shamous
PAS Guildsman
PAS Guildsman

Return to General Discussion