Storm

Talk about anything that's clean.

Storm

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Sorry there is a storm over us and we will be shutting down the PCs.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 am

Well the storm did alot of damage around us, but we were lucky being where we are in a hollow, [little valley with hills around us] winds were clocked at 60-70 miles and the trees felt that, some loosing limbs or being pushed over, some power lines in Fort Smith, also fell. About 2000 people were without power last night there as they went to fix lines along Roger ave in Ft. Smith. News folks were showing down power lines all over the area.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 pm

60% chance of t storms tonight, I hope they not to bad so I can go to Gauntlet tonight. But if they as bad as last night I will have to shut down.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion