Thanks PAS!!!!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Farimir » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Personally, I don't care too much for nascar. I am more of a football person. I am auctally heading up to Indy tomorrow for the Colts home opener on Sunday.

It's my Son's first Colts game, a day to remember :lol:
Farimir
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby CannabisKing » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Now, Now, let's get it right here folks! Jeff Gordon has STILL the best talent and equip at his finger tip's. No-One cant say he isnt the best out on any track.
And if you the real Nascar Fan then you would admit that as well. Sure He is a cry a$$, And thats coming from a Long time (!8 yr's ASA) fan of him.
But On to something better........ Kyle didnt make the post season by 8 point's!!!! :twisted:
O yeah bighter side of life, We are haven our 2nd Baby is April!!! :D Miss ya'll big time will post a update soon I promise.
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm

I will NEVER say that Jeff Gordon can't drive. I will NEVER say Kyle Busch cannot drive. But there is more to being a true NASCAR star than driving ability.

And when that race finished sat night and Kyle didn't get into the chase I was overjoyed.

The one driver above all that exemplifies all a NASCAR champion is is Mark Martinn and God willing he will finally get that championship in reality as well!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby CannabisKing » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:01 am

Say it again Brother!! M&M should get it this yr just by doing the things he has done all yr long.
CannabisKing
Merchant
Merchant

Previous

Return to General Discussion