Ancient Pottery Fragments

Talk about anything that's clean.

Ancient Pottery Fragments

Postby Maldar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 am

Does anyone know what these Ancient Pottery Fragments are used for? I am building up a stock of them and if I don't need a bunch, I'd like to get rid of some since they don't stack.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: Ancient Pottery Fragments

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Maldar wrote:Does anyone know what these Ancient Pottery Fragments are used for? I am building up a stock of them and if I don't need a bunch, I'd like to get rid of some since they don't stack.
same question about that light green acid spot we get off the acid things
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: Ancient Pottery Fragments

Postby AshOfCaine » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 am

Maldar wrote:Does anyone know what these Ancient Pottery Fragments are used for? I am building up a stock of them and if I don't need a bunch, I'd like to get rid of some since they don't stack.

They are a quest item for Axem the Curator at the museum, which is I believe just a couple screens North West of the farmer's market, which is west of the center of town. One of the rewards says "Loyalty Rating" I haven't gathered enough pieces yet to see how big a rating boost it gives.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Maldar » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks, Ash. You usually know the answers to my questions and I appreciate you taking the time to educate me each time. :) :?

I found the Curator and did two different quests with him. The Ancient Pottery Fragments one gave me just 5 Loyalty points, if I remember correctly, and the Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll gave me 15 Loyalty points. I wouldn't count on the lower-level quests for Loyalty points. The only thing I've received in the reward bags that even interested me are the different books. No clue if those are just for personal libraries or if they will come into play somehow.

I can't figure out the Tiered quest method. Has anyone gotten a grip on that deal yet?
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Maldar wrote:Thanks, Ash. You usually know the answers to my questions and I appreciate you taking the time to educate me each time. :) :?

I found the Curator and did two different quests with him. The Ancient Pottery Fragments one gave me just 5 Loyalty points, if I remember correctly, and the Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll gave me 15 Loyalty points. I wouldn't count on the lower-level quests for Loyalty points. The only thing I've received in the reward bags that even interested me are the different books. No clue if those are just for personal libraries or if they will come into play somehow.

I can't figure out the Tiered quest method. Has anyone gotten a grip on that deal yet?

The tiered thing is little complicated, but basically have to do so many tier 1's to get offered a tier 2 quest and so many tier 2's to get to tier 3. The reason I say it is complicated good ole Zosilem you won't get his tier 1 till you do 5 of Thepems tier 2 quests (and to get to Thepems tier 2 quest you have to do 5 of his tier 1 quests). I think Thepems and Perculious (whatever the guy that gives the hunter quests) it is more straight forward, 5 tier 1 quests to get to tier 2, 10 tier 2's to get to 3.

The cool down for tiers are 30 minutes for tier 1, 2 hours for tier 2 and 24 hours for tier 3. I don't know if the cool down is per quest or per quest giver.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll

how many of these were needed?
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:
Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll

how many of these were needed?

Of the tattered remnants, 5 is needed for the quest.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion