Cami's Luna Shop

Talk about anything that's clean.

Cami's Luna Shop

Postby Valkyrie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:13 am

Hey folks, my Luna shop has sat with empty vendors for too long so I'm dropping all vendors at the house so I can recustomize the shop and give it a new look to attract business. I dropped The Chemist's vendors until he can play regularly again and I'll drop mine as soon as the last two are gone. I cancelled the contract on "Mrs Howell", the vendor owned by Rock Hard and I also cancelled the contract on "To Be Stocked" owned by Aeryn. (I believe Drakelord said that he took Aeryn's vendor over??) These vendors will drop in less than a week. I'd appreciate their owners taking them down sooner if possible so I can redo the house. Thanks!
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:09 am

As far as I know I have no vendor there but will check with the PAS Market owner asap to see if any vendor there reply with "where have you been?"
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Valkyrie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 pm

We talked about it last night in vent after I posted this Drakelord. I just never edited my original post. So I have no clue who Aeryn is.
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion