Turning in Blue Crystals

Talk about anything that's clean.

Turning in Blue Crystals

Postby Maldar » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Would someone please post just how to turn these blue crystals in? I know we have to use them to "heal" gypsies, but where exactly are these gypsies and what is the best way to do it? Someone, a few days ago, said that you don't have to (and don't want to) go into the buildings they are in.....that all we have to do is grab their name from the outside and heal them that way. Would someone enlighten us all please? I have 52 crystals burning a hole in my pocket. 8)
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: Turning in Blue Crystals

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Maldar wrote:Would someone please post just how to turn these blue crystals in? I know we have to use them to "heal" gypsies, but where exactly are these gypsies and what is the best way to do it? Someone, a few days ago, said that you don't have to (and don't want to) go into the buildings they are in.....that all we have to do is grab their name from the outside and heal them that way. Would someone enlighten us all please? I have 52 crystals burning a hole in my pocket. 8)

All you have to do is get the health bar, then hide. Double click a blue crystal and target the bar. You will receive a message that you are curing it, continue this till you receive your robe. Be quick or others will be using your NPC also. If you need help getting to them let me know.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Irwin Hunter » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 am

I still do not understand where I am supposed to go to turn these in.
Irwin Hunter
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Maldar » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah, I don't either. UOGuide has nothing on it yet and considering it has been out for some time now, it doesn't look like they will.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Irwin Hunter wrote:I still do not understand where I am supposed to go to turn these in.

there are locations where NPC that are cursed need to be cured, one is in the swamps, one is in the solen hive [hint, where you kill queens], one is orc brute area, and two are level 3 shame the red mage tower, the last is in level 2 of Ice.

All you do is search for an NPC that is in monster form, how do you do that easy, pull the health bar, double click it, if the paper dolls pops up they been cured. If you cannot get the paper doll they NEED to be cured. Just double click any blue crystal and target the health bar, continue this till you cure it, it will take 50 of the crystals so carry extra to be sure.

Once you have your robe and you say you are done with the quest drop off any extra blue crytals at my island's mailbox [located inside first floor] I will make sure to pass any blue crystals to allinace members seeking to complete this quest.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maldar » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks, Drakelord!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion