Imbued my first full suit

Talk about anything that's clean.

Imbued my first full suit

Postby AshOfCaine » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:12 am

I just finished imbuing my first suit, since I lost all my equipment from my tamer due to a bug fighting the harbringer. While it is still upsetting to have lost items such as Orny, shadow dancer leggings, Chaos Museum shield. The pain was eased by the generosity of some of the guild mates that helped get me back on my feet. I believe it was Drakelord that gave me the tamer tally to replace the one I lost, Ciara a bless deed so I would loose one less :) and Badgirl gave me the last of the ingredients I need to finish imbuing the suit.

In some ways, the suit is better for my tamer and so while the loss sucks, the character is better equipped and uses less equipment now so won't have such a high insurance bill.

For those interested in what a full imbued suit can be like, the only item not imbued was the headpiece, wearing burglar's bandanna for the stealth points (stealth tamer after all) other wise I would have worn the kasa ToT arty..

Resist:
Phys 85 (so will be 70 with protection)
Fire 67 (may put on Melissa's cloak to get to even 70)
Cold 68
Poison 70
Energy 70

Stamina regen 3
Mana Regen 8
Hit point regen 2 (luckily the crimmy was already blessed)
LRC 100
LMC 24 (39 with Tome of Lost Knowledge)
FC 2
FCR 6

Skill bumps 10 - Taming, 30 stealth, 10 vet.

Still haven't replaced the shield, but least was able to get a good suit together in short period of time..

Thanks again to all those that helped out recovering from a tremendous loss, be it in items or encouragement and sympathy.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 am

Your suit sounds incredible, Ash! I can't imagine being at 70 physical after protection!

I'm so sorry for your losses. You have certainly inspired me with the power of imbuing by creating this suit. May you never lose it!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion