crystals near future

Talk about anything that's clean.

crystals near future

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:40 pm

What’s the deal with all those crystals from the Halloween quest (especially the blue one)? Should we keep them or ditch them?

You should trade all your red crystals for costumes as Tomas will no longer accept crystals once the Halloween event ends on November 15th. You might want to hold on to your costumes (even duplicates) as they may be of interest to someone else in the not too distant future! You can keep your gold crystals for as long as you wish and summon the Harbinger only when you see fit. There is no deadline on using them. The blue crystals will be of use in the next story arc. They will not be essential, but will definitely benefit to those who have them.

Sakkarah
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm

*bump*
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm

LOL...I guess I won't worry about trying for crystalls...at least not the ones that expire...not enough time in the day anymore...they keep promising me that the slow season is coming up at work but no sign of it yet...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion