event ends

Talk about anything that's clean.

event ends

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm

The turkey event ends at server down today. And you have till the 30th to do all your maps as Al will be leaving the zoo then so no more brushes will be given out.

It ends November 29th at server down.

Yes, the Cornucopia will continue to recharge forever but will never exceed 10 charges so you will need to empty them to get more goodies.

You guys need to reveal all the nests before November 30th though as Al will go on some expedition and will no longer be able to give you brushes!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:23 am

Sakkarah_Mythic;

Lord Drakelord;
Is it possible to have the Cornucopia given a small percent of a chance to give us a pucked turkey? If not now maybe later, so many of us want it for deco and also to trade for the blade at the butcher's shop.

Hmmmm, that's not unreasonable. Though the ones obtained during the actual event should still be better than ones obtained afterwards.

I would consider having a rare "raw turkey" drop from the cornucopia, same graphic. When turned in, it would give a blunted harvester's blade with a limited number of charges (say 500) before the blade breaks. This way the original ones retain their value and those who missed out have a chance at a version of it.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:07 pm

My blade says it has a MajorCliloc Error and doesn't have the name of the blade. Every time I cut something up, I get the same message twice. I still get the 10% resource bump, though. Not sure what the deal is.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Threnody » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:57 pm

On my very last four maps I had at around 2:00am last night I managed to finally get my first and second turkeys. >_< Talk about by the skin of my teeth!
Threnody
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Maldar » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 pm

That's cutting it close! Living life on the edge, eh? :wink:
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Threnody » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Heh, very much so! IT has been such a busy, busy last few days headed into a very busy week. Everything seems to happen at the very last moment for me lately!!
Threnody
Apprentice
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion