Savage Paint

Talk about anything that's clean.

Savage Paint

Postby Horizon » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 am

So last week when I dumped all the UO files from my computer and deleted the registry as well, it finally got rid of the bug that my Tamer Ike had for almost three years.

For those of you that didn't know... When I went through the human to elf quest, I was wearing savage paint. Well the savage paint could not be removed. Before you say it, I tried EVERYTHING!!!!.. ie: Acid cloth, attacking savages, Mask of orcish kin, calling a GM... EVERYTHING!!

Now the only real problem with this, is that I could not use Etheral Voyage or Reaper Form on my tamer/spell weaver.

The other day I accidently hit the icon for reaper form and to my dismay, *poof* Ike turned into a reaper. I couldn't help but try the ethy voyage spell and it worked too.

All I can surmise is that something in my registry or in one of my corrupted files was keeping the paint on and not allowing me to remove it. Once I swept it away... I could then transform. As I type this, I am finding a big hole in my logic. I also played it on another computer and couldnt transform.... Hrmmmmm, Maybe UO fixed it afterall.
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Postby Ciara » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:10 am

Congratulations!!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Ciara wrote:Congratulations!!

didto!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion