Howdy

Talk about anything that's clean.

Howdy

Postby eekamouse » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 am

I just talked to a couple of members in game, and was told to register here and post my ICQ. :D

I'm a long (long) time player, having played since release off and on and have come back to enjoy SA, which I am doing. Just looking for a guild to do activities with.

eekamouse
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Ciara » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:07 am

Greetings!

I play Ciara of PAS, and Lavendar of KVP. I believe I met you tonight.

Welcome back to UO. PAS guild has a lot of activities, something scheduled almost every night.

I'll be adding you to my icq, under the name Lav. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby eekamouse » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Yes we spoke. I was on Edjo Hacam.
eekamouse
Merchant
Merchant

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 pm

welcome! We meet at Nujelm bank fel each night except Friday at 8pm cdt and then we gate to our events across all facets. The PAS calendar shows the events we have scheduled.

Tonight we have a memorial event ingame to remember Ariel Joy, one of our members that passed away recently in RL. You are welcome to meet us and get a gate to this event.

We can talk more after the event or another night this week. Feel free to tag along on some PAS events to see how we play etc. We do a bit of everything, so that everyone can find at least a few events each week that they love to participate in with the guild.

We also do stuff in smaller groups pretty much 24/7. We run a ventrilo voice server as well that helps you find other PAS to do things with outside of PAS events.

Cya ingame soon!

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby eekamouse » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am

List of alts...

I will put Buju Banton (SW/Tamer) in the PAR guild for now, but if I am doing a hunt with you guys and don't really need a tamer, I may bring one of these others.

Just going to list all my alts for posterity :)

Buju Banton (SW/Tamer)
Eekamouse (Necro/SW)
Edjo Hacam (Sampire... almost finished)
Trader Joe (Smith/Tailor)
Eekie (Imbue Garg... still working on her)
Bunco (Nox/Bard/Thunter) Fun template...
Eek (Stealth/Ninja/Archer... not even close to finished)
eekamouse
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:27 pm

May not see you tonight as I am babysitting my grandson once more and he is a hand full, but welcome back and I hope to see you in game soon.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Lord Drakelord wrote:May not see you tonight as I am babysitting my grandson once more and he is a hand full, but welcome back and I hope to see you in game soon.

I got two words for you Drakelord: duct tape

Works great....tape the kid's hands and feet and throw him in a closet for a couple of hours so you can play...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby eekamouse » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Better yet, get him to cut some trees or mine some ore. :D
eekamouse
Merchant
Merchant

Return to General Discussion