Does anyone play Siege?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Does anyone play Siege?

Postby eekamouse » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Just started playing there. Pretty OK so far.

Think I'm gonna stick it out for a month or so at least :)
eekamouse
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Ciara » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm

I have had characters there for many years, but I tend to play there when I have friends playing as well. I haven't known anyone playing there in the past bit of time, so not been active. Let me know what you think.

You can join the guild NEW if you want some direction getting started on Siege. Its for anyone just starting out there.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I tried to play there a while ago...a couple of times...but I just got tired of folks killing me and being really rude about it while I was just trying to mine some ore or chop some trees...I gave up on Siege...

Good luck and let us know how you like it
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby eekamouse » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Ciara wrote:I have had characters there for many years, but I tend to play there when I have friends playing as well. I haven't known anyone playing there in the past bit of time, so not been active. Let me know what you think.

You can join the guild NEW if you want some direction getting started on Siege. Its for anyone just starting out there.

Yep, I just added to NEW about 15 minutes ago :)
eekamouse
Merchant
Merchant

Return to General Discussion