?

Talk about anything that's clean.

?

Postby The Golden One » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:08 am

Does anyone remember "magnus, The Golden One"? I was an Elder in good standing. Plus I was a former leader of PAE.
The Golden One
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby MountainDew » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

I rememeber Magnus from long ago. Mot many of us from way back then still around and kicking.
MountainDew
PAS Guildsman
PAS Guildsman

Magnus

Postby Mystique » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Ah, Yes I also remember you. Those that have been around PAS awhile will.

Nice seeing you. Welcome Back. Hope to see you soon--You get the fishing addy--seems to be where we all are lately. he he
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby Ciara » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

I remember you, Magnus. I met you about 10 years ago. You are the first person who told me about PAS, and King David, and encouraged me to join. How are you?
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby The Golden One » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 pm

I am doing well. I just came about to see how the grand ol' People's Army is doing. I know the guild just has not run the same since I left. :lol:
Does anyone happen to remember what awards I won? I think I only won one and that was after I left. I think
The Golden One
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby MountainDew » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Mo clue what awards you won. I won I think two awards before I left last time but by the time I came back they were wiped off the site. Maybe KD has a spreadsheet or something with all the info?
MountainDew
PAS Guildsman
PAS Guildsman

Postby Julion » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 pm

One-eye jack?
Or something like that?
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Ciara » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Reviewing the "Medals" forum, I see Julion listed as recipient of the Leopard Medal of Justice, and as a Member of the Royal Guard.

I do not have any record of Magnus, but its possible that info was lost when the boards were hacked. KD might have info whether Magnus has an award listed in his data base.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby The Golden One » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:18 am

No big deal. My reward was being able to kill people like HEIMDALL in the name of PAS. I wish I had screen shots of those old battles, was nothing more fun than killing him and the like
The Golden One
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 am

hey magnus, how is RL treating you? I sure do remember you, and I'll try to check my old files to see what medals you may have received.

Are you playing any other online games or what are you doing in RL for fun?

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby The Golden One » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:57 am

I did play WoW with OEJ for a couple years. But I've not been on the computer much anymore unless I'm playing Civilization.
Mostly I play my PS3 or 360. I'm stuck on playing Dragon Age: Origins at the moment.
The Golden One
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Julion » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm sorry magus, I don't reminder those days very well, my transition to Wow did not go very smoothy, as you might reminder.
Add a Heart attack about six months later and you get the idea.

What I do reminder is that you where the one guy in PAS at the time that could wipe the floor with me.

I wish u could of hooked up with GTH in Wow, things would of worked out better for u.
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm

yeah I got Civ V about 3 weeks ago and that kept me playing every night and most of the days on weekends, till my panzers finally wiped enough of the other countries by 1889 or so, when it gave me a victory.

That was fun, but sheesh thats ONE GAME hehe. I'm not sure I have it in me to spend that much time again just for one game :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion