A small Update!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Taylanna » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Quick update::

Passed my finals!! I am off until January 10th! I am so excited! I'm currently looking for a 2nd job. I worked 1 hour these past two weeks and it's not going to be getting any better!!

I got a letter last week, I was invited to tour Europe in the Sousa's International Honors Band. I was chosen out of 200+ and I'm 1/40!! I got in with Flute/Piccolo!!!

Other than that just being silly! Trying to get away from the computer and explore a bit, atleast where I live. My best friend wants to go to one of the most haunted places where I live and I am so scared! She wants to do it after the holidays. I don't think I will be able to live if I see a ghost!

I hope everyone is doing good!! I miss you all so much! I know I keep saying I will get on, RL is just soo hectic sometimes! Judas says Hi to everyone as well!! We're hoping everyone stays warm and safe over the holidays!!! If you're traveling or have family traveling to you! All stay well!

-Red
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Congrats! That is a wonderful honor. I am thrilled for you.

Happy Holidays!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:56 am

way to go, girl! And congrats on the European tour (1/40 is AWESOME)!

Katie finished her first semester and is wanting to spend her sophomore year in England, where her University has an agreement with a British U to swap kids.

She's also headed for Munich Germany and a tour of Germany with her old HS German class right after Christmas for a week.

She's really fallen in love with the idea of Europe. And dont worry, Tiger, I told her about France already *grins*.

Oh and speaking of that, I better warn Tiger that Princess Kelli is headed to *gasp* Paris (France, not Texas) for Spring Break in March. *shakes his head* I cant believe we paid France for that! :)

Glad RL is treating u nicely, Red. Tell us more about the haunted place if u go there. Sounds interesting.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 am

Hi Red,

Congratulations on the awesome tour. It will be a fantastic experience for you :)

We miss you in game as well, but lovely to hear that you are out exploring life. Good luck with the haunted house! Yikes, I couldn't do that myself.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

~Eleanor
Eleanor Rigby
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 2
Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Taylanna » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Congrats to Kelli!!!! I would love to just live over in Europe just for a year haha! Thanks everyone for being proud! I was so happy!!! I couldn't kep quiet about it!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a happy New Years!!!

I will tell you ALL about the haunting, there were 10 sightings this month in the place *shudders* not looking good for us...
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Previous

Return to General Discussion