Returning Player

Talk about anything that's clean.

Returning Player

Postby Huma » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:22 pm

Hay guys. I haven't played UO in a while but getting the itch again. Thinking about reactivating my account and I would love to play with the guild again. Looking at the calendar it seems like there are a lot of the events are scheduled for shards other than Sonoma.

So if I start up again I am wondering if I should be trying to focus on playing on a shard other than Sonoma, like Atlantic or one of the more populated servers.
Huma
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Returning Player

Postby Cat Musique » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:14 am

Huma wrote:Hay guys. I haven't played UO in a while but getting the itch again. Thinking about reactivating my account and I would love to play with the guild again. Looking at the calendar it seems like there are a lot of the events are scheduled for shards other than Sonoma.

So if I start up again I am wondering if I should be trying to focus on playing on a shard other than Sonoma, like Atlantic or one of the more populated servers.

Let me check on your login to see if you can see the hidden tavern
Cat Musique
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Cat Musique » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:21 am

I am to blame for the off shard events, I travel and fight across several shards but Sonoma is home. You have access to the tavern (hidden) there you will see our Discord information. If you have no clue what that is there are also links on where to get it and how to use it there as well. When you first join the discord channel (PAS) there will be a ten minute period before you can post, but you you can read all that is there.

Now for the calendar, the only time there are events posted now is the global events much like what just ended. Till then we be doing the nightly events but we do not post those because of Know griefers in the past. :typing:
Cat Musique
Apprentice
Apprentice

Medals: 1
PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Huma » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:29 am

Great. Yes, I am familiar with Discord. Good to hear that there are still nightly events. Not seeing any on the calendar made me worry that no one was playing on Sonoma anymore.
Huma
Merchant
Merchant

Return to General Discussion