Test Center

Talk about anything that's clean.

Test Center

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:15 am

Ok, maybe this is something always on test center, or is it something going to make it into a publish for live shards?

Hover the mouse over myself or another character and instead of just displaying the name all of the following information is now displayed:

Kills: / Deathes (appears to be related only to PvP as my PvM didn't change it)
Hit Chance Increase:
Defense Chance Increase:
Swing Speed Increase:
Damage Increase:
Lower Mana Cost:

Now, nice to look at total for myself, but don't know how i feel about other people looking at it. PvP could pick their targets looking at this info, i mean if I am sitting there and see a char with 1000 kills and 10 deaths, I am not going to even try, or if someone sees my 10 kills and 1000 deaths they going to smack the crap out of me. Same with DCI, if someone sees you have 0.0% DCI and their 45% HCI they know that they have the advantage.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Postby Tracy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:25 am

That's always on test shard.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby AshOfCaine » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:17 am

Ahh, good to know.. I don't play there ever so freaked me a bit. 8)

Was just playing with a template, chiv/bushido/swords/tactics/parry/focus

wanted to see how much damage holy light could do when spammed, but forgot needs karma which can't just set on the test shard.

Also with 90 str, 125 dex, 40 int - he just didn't have the mana needed for using lot of specials and evasion. So, once again I note that templates are really only 1/3 of the puzzle, equipment and style of play are equally important if not more so.

Wanted to see about a template that could solo champ spawns, but lack of resist spells made me an easy target. I guess could dump focus for resist spells and make up the mana/stamina/life regen with equipment regen and weapon leech. My plan of attack was holy light and attack to quickly clear first couple levels, then momentum and lightning strike to take on the bigger monsters. Since I hadn't set up macros and equipment was quickly peaced together, struggled against a lich and nightmare (though they were inside the corrupted shrine so if nothing else more hit points)

And I know the necro champ solo seems to work well, but not a fan of necros, may change my mind down the road. I was just hoping the above template would be a good mix of champ spawner and able to survive PvP.
AshOfCaine
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Orkk Medal of Humility (1)

Return to General Discussion