Brianna is in the ICU

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Cherry » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 am

I just got off the phone with brianna in the hospital and she is doing better. Of course we all know she is stubborn and hard headed :) That is and will help her with recovery.
Cherry
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Sorry to hear, hope all is well now, or at least on its way
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Brianna » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:49 pm

hi

*waves*

so im sitting here trying to figure out just where the hell i am when this vampire walks up to me and starts sucking my blood into little tubes then she ask me do you know where you are of course i know where i am at im in hell i look around and pass out again hour later(i assume) another(I ASSUME) vampire does the same thing and this time i can make out some of the letters on the side of my cage(bed) so i tell her i am in icu hell she cackles and walks out of the room later another one comes in all happy and perky and damn near bouncing and ask me do i know where i am at to which i reply im in Duluth Georgia she laughs and tells me i am wrong.

HELL thats where i am at HELL if anyone ask you where your at your in hell unless your not with me then you might have a chance

so needless to say after 24hrs of pure torture(being stabbed hourly) they have decided that if im really good they will let me out tomorrow night and i get to talk to a dietician and be told how to eat and all that fun stuff but for now i just get to sit here and go crazy

so if you want to call i have a room phone number its 679-312-1869

love the every stubborn, hardheaded brianna
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 pm

*hugs*

goober girl :)

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Taylanna » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Rest Rest Rest and get several hugs!!
*hugs!*
Taylanna
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Brianna

Postby Kellan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 am

:sad7: Sorry to know you had a medical crisis. Get Well Very Soon!

Take care of you!

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

:angel8: Hope an angel keeps steady watch over you!
Kellan
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Horizon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 am

Its good to hear that she is improving, now she needs to get back to work stealing fish.
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Postby Atta Kquast » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 am

Glad to hear you are on the mend Bri. I am sure you will be stronger than ever.
Atta Kquast
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Mile's Voice of Truth (1) Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Darkstar » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 am

Great to see you back :)
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

update on the hardheaded brianna

Postby Brianna » Fri May 14, 2010 7:08 am

So after 5 months of daily torture(they make me stab myself multiple times daily) i had another doctors appointment on the 12th and they did an A1C which checks your average blood sugar over the last 3 months and well i am happy to report that i am currently sitting at 6.7 which is a very very very very good for me when you look at the scale that puts me on the high range for non diabetic or borderline concern so i am very proud of myself and my friends and family for helping me cause back in January i was in double digits which is bad.

basically what this means is that as long as i keep being good and not eating all the horrible stuff that taste so nummy i have a better chance of not increasing the speed of which my body will show complications from being diabetic so all good news at this point

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 pm

great news! *hugs*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri May 14, 2010 6:00 pm

That is great news...thanks for keeping us posted...

I also wanna thank you and Shino for calling me when I was in hospital...it cheered me up!!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon May 17, 2010 11:46 am

It is nice to hear your good news, Bri! Thanks for sharing it with us! I'm glad you are as okay as can be expected of someone who is diabetic.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Maldar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 pm

So how about an update? Are you doing okay now? Other than the need to give yourself shots every day? I'm certain that sucks!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

update on the hardheaded brianna

Postby Brianna » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

thank you for your interest maldar i am doing very well just been stressing out about bills and meds and jobs and what not but life is finally starting to even out for me two of my roommates are now working at target with me justin got his unemployment finally and we signed the lease for another year at the apartment with the hopes of getting our own place in january and leaving all the roommates in the dust

my daily blood sugar ranges from 65 which is really low to 220 depending on what i am doing and if i am at work or not i need to get more involved in physical activity such as walking and what not but my computer bone is not ready to be removed so that i can go outside more often...lol

i hope you are doing well and please keep posting your wonderful updates hugs and get home soon

love brianna
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion