Secret Santa Gift Signup!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Secret Santa Gift Signup!

Postby Queen Mum » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:27 pm

Unwrap the Magic ~ of the holiday season with the exchange of gifts in a Secret Santa setup.

On Thursday, December 21, we are having A Winter Wonderland Gala that will include the exchange of Secret Santa gifts. For those of you who are not familiar with Secret Santa, here is how it works. A group of people submit their names for a random drawing. Each name is drawn and matched with the next name drawn until no names remain.

Each person will then be notified of who they are to buy their Secret Santa gift for. The part that makes it secret is that the person getting the gift doesn't know who the gift came from.

Anyone interested in submitting their name into the Secret Santa exchange group can do so by contacting Queen Mum either by PM or ICQ @ 168-812-018. Once your name is on the list, you are obligated to participate! (So please sign up only if you really intend to give a gift to someone else).

Deadline for signing up for Secret Santa is Friday, December 15, at 5pm Pacific (7pm Central, 8pm Eastern). On Saturday, December 16, we will draw from the names collected, and contact those that signed up to let them know who they'll be shopping for.

Before the party starts on Thursday, December. 21 (5pm Pacific), you can deliver your Secret Santa gift to Queen Mum to be handed out during the party. Don't worry if you can't attend the party, she will make sure you get your gift!

Register today and the night of the Winter Wonderland party you will get a really nice surprise from your Secret Santa!
*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:35 am

This sounds like fun - I'm in.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby mrnvisible » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:17 am

Count me in also
mrnvisible
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby Marck VanRaekson » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:48 am

I'm in also... now what to buy... :|
Last edited by Marck VanRaekson on Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Let he who is without sin, buy the first round."
Marck VanRaekson
PAS Templar
PAS Templar

Postby Brianna » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:50 am

im in and man o man i just figured out the perfect gift...i hope the person who gets my gift remembers to bring a pack animal or beetle....

mum do you have that many lockdowns available??

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:53 pm

Anyone interested in submitting their name into the Secret Santa exchange group can do so by contacting Queen Mum either by PM or ICQ @ 168-812-018. Once your name is on the list, you are obligated to participate! (So please sign up only if you really intend to give a gift to someone else).

Just in case she doesn't check back here
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:15 pm

wild flower wrote:

Just in case she doesn't check back here

Oh I'll be checking it ....... at least twice ... LOL

be sure to give a hollar by PM here or by ICQ as well :wink:

(gotta have an easy way to let you know who your gift giving to when we (I) draw the names) :)
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:13 pm

As a little reminder ....
The deadline for signing up in the Image is tomorrow - Friday, December 15,
at 5pm Pacific (7pm Central, 8pm Eastern).
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Secret Santa is ... Tonight :)

Postby Queen Mum » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Unwrap the Magic of the Season Event ...

Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Return to General Discussion