Darkwood Armor Set

Talk about anything that's clean.

Darkwood Armor Set

Postby Sir William » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:00 am

Are the Darkwood armor sets craftable? Is so are they still in game? What ingrediants are used to make them?
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:18 am

yes they are craftable, it'll take alot of stuff from peerless runs, if i remember, you'll have to do at least one of each.

but so you know, they are near a 70 suit, just a jewel or two to finish it out. however, they are non-medible, and have no mana regen or stamina regen, still nice for some warrior's.

this should get ya started, links to the rest are on the right side of this page:

http://www.uostuff.com/index.php?title=Darkwood_Chest
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 1
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Sir William » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:38 am

*Filtered Games*

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY I'll take a look at the page when I get home ty for the info tho.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:42 am

IMHO Darkwood sets are pretty much useless to anyone but a PvM character. Jr and I could never use that in PvP, sure it looks cool and has great resist, but it lacks LMC, MR, etc all the stuff a PvP character would need. If you're pure PvM then have at it, it will help you quite a bit resist wise, although you could potentially end up going back to normal armor for the attributes.
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Brianna » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:48 am

the only good thing about that suit is it is really expensive due to the amount of ingridiants used to make it

and if you make it almost entirely out of bloodwood and one item out of frostwood then it will be a complete 70 suit which leaves your jewels to where you can put some lmc and such there...

i have to agree with rex though after a few days of running around in your brand new fugly and i do mean fugly suit of armor you will most likely return to normal armor....unless you continue to wear it around me just to prove me wrong

love bri
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:43 pm

The one who Owns You wrote:Worn as a set, the following bonusses and resists are received.
Self Repair 3
Strength Bonus 10
Hit Point Increase 12
Hit Point Regeneration 12
Night Sight
Reflect Physical Damage 25%
Defense Chance Increase 30%
Physical Resist 70%
Fire Resist 70%
Cold Resist 66%
Poison Resist 70%
Energy Resist 75%
Strength Requirement 95

The actual unseen total resists are, 78 108 66 90 78, leaving plenty of room for certain necro spells which need massive fire, ie vampiric embrace etc.

I trying to make a Trav suit. My Template is set up around offense so I need a suit that makes up the difference. (ie defense)
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tracy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:48 pm

Yeah I could see where that suit could get it's PvM glory. Keep in mind though, the set you described is all bloodwood. Changing one piece from bloodwood to frostwood would make your shown resists better, but would also lower your fire and poison hidden resists (both of which decrease when someone or thing casts corpse skin on you), and you lose 2 hp regen.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:28 pm

ya I can deal with the 66 Cold resist (damn close to 70) 4pts aint that much in my mind when everything else is 70s. Also why I like the suit is because of the HP regen. Heck add a bracelet of health to that hehe and a crimson woohoo 8)
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Darsus » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:45 pm

well, for 1 u can use it in PvP i know i did, cause all i used on ari before i changed her template was disarm every now and then so........and i had a pre-patched talon bite(they made it normal again which made me change her template) and i owned some ppl, doing bout 40-60 damage a hit and i had over 20 HP regan(b4 they made the cap WHICH IS 18 now) and i reganed throught their poison if i was fighting a mage and i was pretty decent with that suit and weapon, and i only had 80 parry at the time....lol
Darsus
PAS Crusader
PAS Crusader

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:37 pm

Sir William wrote:I trying to make a Trav suit. My Template is set up around offense so I need a suit that makes up the difference. (ie defense)

whats a Trav suit?? :shock:
Ghost
PAS WebMaster
PAS WebMaster

Medals: 2
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)
Discord ID#: Ghost_TTT#7498

Postby Tracy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm

A suit that allows you to kill Travis? lol

Or maybe a suit that allows you to kill Travesty.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Sir William » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:55 am

Yes Travesty. Maybe used for PvP I'm gonna wait and see how it works out.
Sir William
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Rex » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:02 am

Sir William wrote:Yes Travesty. Maybe used for PvP I'm gonna wait and see how it works out.

Good luck in PvP with that. :P
Rex
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion