Back after a few years - where is everyone?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Back after a few years - where is everyone?

Postby dlwiii » Mon May 19, 2014 10:56 pm

I just revived my account after about 3 years. I was surprised to see my characters still exist - though my lovely house has long since decayed.

I do not see many people on Sonoma. Are there fewer players? Would Atlantic be a better place?
dlwiii
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Ciara » Tue May 20, 2014 12:25 am

Hi. Good to see you!

Most shards have had a very large population drop, and many players have gone to Atlantic.

PAS is still going strong, and the player events and such are still great on Sonoma.

Atlantic has a large population base, and is very active. I am often on what amounts to the middle of the night for most folks, and I see few people around on Sonoma, but Atlantic is active round the clock. My time zone makes it difficult for me to connect with people, as event time is 3PM my time.

Glad to hear you are back, and hope you have fun. UO is still a great game.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Julion » Mon May 26, 2014 9:56 am

from what I saw, if u go pas Sonoma is fine.
If for some reason u cannot go pas. atlantic.
hope u like archers. I never understood that I hated them.
But I do.
Julion
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby dlwiii » Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Thanks Ciara! It's good to see so many of the same people still active. I'm introducing my 8 year old to UO and he loves it so far. Mostly just running around new haven still. But we're on Atlantic. We are MST and Sonoma is so empty when we get on. We've also started to explore some free shards though they do not seem all that great yet.
I wish everyone the best!
dlwiii
Warrior
Warrior

Return to General Discussion