Where to live?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Where to live?

Postby JediPat » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:04 pm

I am looking to do my first char transfer from Origin to Sonoma this weekend and would like to place a house. I would love to be able to buy a Luna cit house but I have not seen 1 for sale yet. So the question is, where is another decent high traffic area? Zento? New Mag? Where would you put a house that is max(ish) storage and would do well with a vendor or 3? Or with the vendor search do I take a chance and place wherever?
JediPat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 am

Vendor search certainly opens up a lot of opportunity we did not have before. I would say run around and have a look. I hope you find something you like.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:14 am

the other day a Luna house was IDOC, and we thought initially it was held by a current FOXX member (one of our stone allies). Luckily we confirmed that it wasn't, but it would have fallen a few days ago (if the owner didnt refresh it by then).

I'm not aware of any other high traffic area than Luna. But if you want to place vendors, we have 2 PAS houses in Luna where PAS members can place vendors at no cost.

One is on the SW corner area, the other is on the SE corner area (both inside Luna).

If you are interested, let us know and we will get you hooked up with the house owners to get that set up.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: ...

Postby JediPat » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:41 am

KDSonoma wrote:the other day a Luna house was IDOC, and we thought initially it was held by a current FOXX member (one of our stone allies). Luckily we confirmed that it wasn't, but it would have fallen a few days ago (if the owner didnt refresh it by then).

I'm not aware of any other high traffic area than Luna. But if you want to place vendors, we have 2 PAS houses in Luna where PAS members can place vendors at no cost.

One is on the SW corner area, the other is on the SE corner area (both inside Luna).

If you are interested, let us know and we will get you hooked up with the house owners to get that set up.

KD

I was sitting at a Luna IDOC a couple days ago. I missed out on placing though, that would have been a great new spot for my new house, lol. I a hesitant about the vendor search so I may shoot for a vendor in Luna for now.
JediPat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Return to General Discussion