ALS CHALLENGE COMES TO SONOMA

Talk about anything that's clean.

ALS CHALLENGE COMES TO SONOMA

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Hail PAS,

I was given the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by both my son Chris and my loving guild mate & life companion Violet Jo! Hence two buckets! View my video and see which PAS have been called out. hehehe :twisted: revenge served cold! You have 24 hours to meet my challenge and/or make a donation the ALS.

Sorry if you could not see the Video. Here is a better Link

http://youtu.be/G2yuM7WmxWk

GO PAS!
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Cerberus D ALS Challenge

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Cerberus D answers the ALS Challenge given to him by his Brother and by Violet Jo. Fortunately for the rest of you he did not call out other PAS. But Brian it's not to late to join!!!

Enjoy Deans moment here:

http://youtu.be/LVmcdwfLV1U
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 am

I told Darkstar last night that I was going to get my wife and daughters to dump the ice bucket on me for the challenge, but I ran into an immovable object: the wife.

I told her last night that we need to get this set up and filmed, and she looked straight at me and said "NO WAY". I gave her my wtf look, and she said "I can't risk you having a heart attack, or messing up your vertigo even more than it is".

So I pouted and argued ... and lost.

So the Royal Family will be making a $100 donation to the ALS cause instead.

It's rather odd though, that I joked with Darkstar last night that I would probably fall over with vertigo and miss myself with the ice water, and end up with a heart attack if I tried it on my own.

Sheesh.

Anyways, I hope others keep this going. It's a great idea and for an amazing cause. Vertigo is NOTHING compared to ALS. And vertigo SUCKS.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Huma » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:46 am

A worthy cause but I don't see what the big deal is, dumping ice water on yourself I mean. Maybe it is because I am from a cold area but after growing up in Montana I don't even notice the cold anymore and with how hot it is where I am living now a bucket of ice water over my head sounds refreshing.
Huma
Merchant
Merchant

Return to General Discussion