Vendor spots?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Vendor spots?

Postby Centibite » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:12 pm

So ... Since I am almost back in game ... who do I have to mugg to get a few vendor spots?
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Valkyrie » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:43 am

You are welcome to come to my shop and place a vendor Centibite but I'll be honest, I'm not promoting the shop real heavily atm since I intend to take the shop apart AGAIN as soon as I receive my preordered 9th anniversary packages and the new tiles and deco.

Then I'm gonna tear the shop down and open it up into a pretty patio where all vendors will be easily seen and accessible from the street.

So since I should get my 9th anniversary packages the first week of November, I will be cancelling all vendors two weeks prior to that to make sure they all drop in time.

Hrmmm I might have set Elf's for a monthly thing, I'd better check and cancel his renewal now since we haven't seen him since his semester began.
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Centibite » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:39 pm

Sounds good to me, I will hook up with you after the remodel.
Centibite
Warrior
Warrior

Postby wild flower » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm

Cent - you can also get with me and I can hook you up on that same corner or can get with KD and put some in the house outside of Luna walls. Or you can put some in all of them. Up to you.

:flower:
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion