Interview with EA/Dev-Team

Talk about anything that's clean.

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 pm

WAY TO GO KYRA.....Yes finally...I have always wanted to get slaughtered by a character with the name KoKoPuff....LOL...especially if they are wearing a pink dress.... :lol: :? :P :D
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:11 pm

Very cute Kyra -- Thanks for doing that. Now maybe he will be more controlled. LOL
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby WiLdMaN » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:45 pm

Lol... I havn't read forums in a while, but now you all know why I havn't logged in lately... =P *saving up for name change deeds*

KiKoPuff
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:34 am

I would like to know if they have any plans on equalizing the tailor and smith skills....what I mean is that currently there is no real reason to even bother with working smithing to 120....you can repair armor reliably with just a gm skill...I mean there is no piece of armor that a smith can make that even comes close to what a tailor with a barbed kit can make or any weapon that can be crafted that compares to alot of the artie weaps or just the weapons that can be found as loot
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Tevvin » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:41 am

That's a good one, you can't even make a decent profit tailoring or smithing. One could spend all day farming resources and sit and craft items to fill bods or just to sell, and for what? A runed kit/hammer? A touch of gold from turning in the bods? This does need adjusted.

And don't even get me started on enhancing, success or disaster with such limited benifits. I want to carry an item thru a quest to make it spell channeling, or give it self repair, ect.
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
Tevvin
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1)

Postby Tracy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Lars Ulrich wrote:I have always wanted to get slaughtered by a character with the name KoKoPuff

Keep in mind, you can't have "slaughter" without "laughter"!
:lol:
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:06 pm

LOL...Very true Jr...but whether or not it is funny depends on if you are on the losing end of it...LOL
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby WiLdMaN » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:22 pm

That lizard to the left of this is the coolest looking fighting lizard I've ever seen. o.0
WiLdMaN
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

This is just a bumper

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:15 am

There was some discussion about the future changes in Kingdom Reborn and other things about the client. Again, if anyone has questions or suggestions that they can offer the EA Dev team. Post them hear and I can try to prepair a letter to EA Games to ask for an interview.
Mr. Hyde
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Previous

Return to General Discussion