My Vice versus Virtue fun

Talk about anything that's clean.

My Vice versus Virtue fun

Postby Tracy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:50 am

Let me preface this by saying I have missed Vin Decatur's raconteuring, so I thought I'd give storytelling a go.

--------------------------------------------------------

Been drinking again, I know, but that's a curious looking altar. I swear it wasn't there yesterday. Maybe I'll stand on it and see what happens. I like looking down at my feet.

As my gaze moves upward, I then see the rest of my body attached to my feet. Dang, must be a ghost again. These guys are territorial. It's their altar, they say, and I can't have it. They found it first, apparently.

My spirit drunkenly stumbles back to the healer's hut, and the generous NPC gives me my body back, and a free robe! Holy cow, free robes! I ask my buddies (well, they don't seem to be my buddies, but they're getting me free robes, so it works for me) if they can do it again.

The healer gives me another robe. I'm curious how many I can get.

After twenty two free robes, a silly OSG in alliance chat tells me to stop playing the robe game. I ask him how many more free robes I can get, he tells me to stop again. I guess he doesn't want me to abuse the healer's charity. I'm not going to say that I was overly thrilled at the prospect of not getting more free robes. They look good hung on the stone walls of the house.

Stone is cold. Robes work like drapes or wallpaper.

I didn't mind the stone that paved the road, since I didn't have to feel it at all. I was speaking in ooOOoO before my face touched the stone, so it didn't ever feel cold, just rocky under my feet between collecting blessed robes.

Apparently the battle is over. I lost. Silly people, what did you win? points? I have robes. Robes are always better than numbers on a list only a few people can see.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:43 pm

now that was something a raconteur would appreciate.

Well done.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: My Vice versus Virtue fun

Postby AlmondJoy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:21 pm

*Applauds... oh i do miss the role play*
So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever, trust in who we are. And nothing else matters
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Return to General Discussion