Looking for Recipes and Music Gears ....

Talk about anything that's clean.

Looking for Recipes and Music Gears ....

Postby kyra » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:39 am

I'm still missing the following recipes for my Crafter .... if you might have these for sale, let me know. I'd like to try to purchase them.

Adventurer's Machete
Cold Forged Blade
Luckblade
Luminous Rune Blade
Overseer Sundered Blade
Shard Thrasher

Stone Anvil (East)
Warrior Statue (East

I've managed to collect all but these last 2 Music Gears. If you have them to sell, or see them for sale on a vendor, I'd appreciate if you could let me know. I've been searching for these for months with no success.

Great Earth Serpent's Theme -- Uncommon
Minoc (Negative) (U9) -- Uncommon

kyra

Postby Tracy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:23 pm

I'll also take some tracks, I have a total of 9 common ones, I'll list them later.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby kyra » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:06 pm

Connect with Malachai first on the Music Box Gears ... he has a lot further to go than I do. : )
kyra

Postby Tracy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:26 am

nah, you have specific ones you are needing...if someone has those get them to Kyra.

Any others you don't need, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. :)
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby wild flower » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:38 pm

Kyra the guild may have a warrior statue one that you can have - I will try to check it laters for sure. As for the anvil one I haven't heard if it's dropping at all because I still need it too.

Sorry I don't have the gears for you Kyra. Mal I may a couple for you. Catch me sometime in game or icq.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion