February 2015 calendar is up

Talk about anything that's clean.

February 2015 calendar is up

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Sorry for the delays in getting the calendar changed over to the new website format. Thanks, Ghost, for getting this up and running now (and for all the other work involved in making the transition, along with thanks to Malachai for his help).

I was able to enter the new calendar events. Unfortunately, we will lose the history going back 6-7 years on the old calendar, but alas, such is progress at times :)

The new calendar is way easier for me to add events, and I put just the bare basics for February. In March I hope to add lots of links in the description to posts on pour website, or on Stratics, or UOGuide, to help folks learn more about the event that night.

Remember we have a number of shard events this month, and for those events, we will still meet at NJ, and will send folks to Luna bank to gate anyone on the shard that wants to come along.

I will add a post with a lot more information about how the new shard events will work.

Cya ingame soon!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: February 2015 calendar is up

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:42 pm

all the past events are in calendar Archive forum sections, they just didn't transfer into new calendar format :(
Ghost
PAS WebMaster
PAS WebMaster

Medals: 2
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)
Discord ID#: Ghost_TTT#7498

Re: February 2015 calendar is up

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:48 pm

ah ok, thats still searchable, which is great. We just don't have the visual one month at a time calendar to scroll back through.

Thanks, Ghost, I'm glad you were able to save that history.

:)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion