UOAM

Talk about anything that's clean.

UOAM

Postby Maldar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:26 pm

I had to wipe my hard drive and I am going through the headaches of restoring everything....programs, settings....oh, the settings...., etc., back onto it. There is a link to UOAM in a post somewhere on our PAS page but now I can't find it. Does anyone know what category it is listed under?
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Re: UOAM

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:34 pm

No idea if this is a good link or not ...

http://uo-auto-map.software.informer.com/9.0b/

I haven't used UOAM in about 10 years now.

If you play with the enhanced client, you won't need UOAM as you can see everyone in your party on the map ingame (just like we did with UOAM in the old client).

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Maldar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks, KD, but it isn't there anymore. I use the classic client and went without UOAM for a couple years because I couldn't find it anywhere but I then stumbled across a link with maps posted on here somewhere and downloaded it about a year ago. Now I can't find it again. :|
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Maldar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Awesome! I found it in the Tavern! Chalnoth has a link posted there...complete with maps.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8789
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion