coming back, maybe?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Re: coming back, maybe?

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:35 am

One other thought, building skills is no way near as difficult as it was in the old days. Malachai how long did it take you to build your new chars up?

Maybe we can get you guys a few advanced or mythic character tokens to get chars started? They give you 3 or 4 skills at 85 or v90 (which is basically all you need to play a template right away, since PAS crafters can make you armor jewelry weapons way above what you had in the old days, and they can make it with exact skills etc too with imbuing).

You could have a 115 or 120 tamer with the jewelry immediately to start with.

And for the other skills, alacrity scrolls make the .1 gains anywhere from .2 to .5 per gain (they last 15 minutes each). I bet PAS can find whatever alacrity scrolls you need to build up other skills very fast. With 5 or 6 alacrity scrolls, I could work a skill to 120 in 2 days or so (well most skills, taming alacrity scrolls are ridiculously priced, which is why I would just use the advanced char or mystic tokens for a tamer).

I bet I can find at least one of those tokens before I disable my accounts for you both.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Well wait on that KD

I got a reply from Bonnie;

From: Bonnie Armstrong <bonnie@broadsword.com> Add to Addresses Block Sender
Date: Friday, April 17, 2015 10:25 AM
To: Michael <mrcleve@cox.net> Add to Addresses
Cc: Mike <mclevenger3@gmail.com>, Melinda <mrscleve@cox.net>, Ultima Online <uo@broadsword.com> Add to Addresses
Subject: RE: Hello Bonnie, I need your help, I hope you can.
Size: 78 KB

Hi Michael,

Support@ultimaonline.com has a ticket open on this issue. They should be contacting you if they need more information on this issue.

Mesanna

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:18 PM
To: Bonnie Armstrong
Cc: Mike; Melinda; Ultima Online
Subject: Hello Bonnie, I need your help, I hope you can.

Now let see what happens now. I rewrote everything, including a link to the facebook page where I had in game shots of our char's, (Some of them) I also told them more char's names on the other accounts, if they can fine one account then the others would be link as well. Now let wait and see. Maybe I will hear something now.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:14 pm

My reply

to Bonnie, Michael, me, Ultima
Thank you!

We have missed the game, and it was due to our children we left back in 2009, they ran into a money problem and at the time we were helping all we could with house payments for one and untility bills for another. So for a while there funds were really tight. Today it a lot better, and I really like my wife and I to play once more as we did back then.

PAS (People Army of Sonoma) is the guild (On Sonoma) we were in also, so our char's are still listed on the PAS stone I believe.
index.php King David can vouch for us.

Now we wait
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:55 am

read through the thread and not quite sure what problem you are/were having in linking accounts. If you handed over the accounts and the information on accounts are still the same, (email & passwords) then you might need to create/register an Origin account ... https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/ .... using the email that the accounts are associated with ... however, lets see what they say first with your last contact with them. Having a support ticket is the first stepping stone so that is good news.

*cookie hug*
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Tracy » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:06 pm

I saw a Drakelord in game :D

Rare sight. Welcome back!
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Malachai wrote:I saw a Drakelord in game :D

Rare sight. Welcome back!

yes I am back
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Queen Mum » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:39 am

welcome back & *triple decker cookie hugs* to you both!! :)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE .....
*giggles* your first assignment is to .... please send EM Willow - willow@uoem.net with CC's to sonoma@uoem.net & Mesanna at mesanna@broadsword.com - a message stating that you are the player who designed the Sonoma West Brit Bank in Trammel and have no problem with them adding a city moongate.

Many players, including PAS members, have asked to have a city moongate placed at the bank and Mesanna's answer is that until the original designer gives a thumbs up approval she does not feel comfortable changing the design. :)
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Queen Mum wrote:welcome back & *triple decker cookie hugs* to you both!! :)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE .....
*giggles* your first assignment is to .... please send EM Willow - willow@uoem.net with CC's to sonoma@uoem.net & Mesanna at mesanna@broadsword.com - a message stating that you are the player who designed the Sonoma West Brit Bank in Trammel and have no problem with them adding a city moongate.

Many players, including PAS members, have asked to have a city moongate placed at the bank and Mesanna's answer is that until the original designer gives a thumbs up approval she does not feel comfortable changing the design. :)

Message sent.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Queen Mum » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:38 pm

*cookie thumbs up* TY :)
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Previous

Return to General Discussion