coming back, maybe?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Re: coming back, maybe?

Postby AlmondJoy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:31 pm

i should add all four accounts were linked to the same email... i still have a hotmail account lol
So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever, trust in who we are. And nothing else matters
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:35 pm

AlmondJoy wrote:i couldn't find or log on to my old accounts until after i made a free 14 day account. when i went to upgrade it to stygian, i saw the link mythic accounts and looked, all four of the old accounts i had popped up. once i merged my main account with the noobie, everything was the same.

sorry if that does not entirely make sense, i get about fifteen min of peace during my lunch break and am rushing

Went to try this, seems every email address I have is known already and cannot be used to create a new account, so I will have to look at getting another email address I can use to try this.

So Far there been no contact by support, and I sent them another email this morning. So I am off to try and get another NEW email address I can use.

Michael
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Man I really hate this broadsword so far, there been no reply no call back, nothing. I sent another email tonight with a picture of one of my char's on the account I am asking for.

I tried the idea of a new account.

seems I not having much luck with trying that either.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Curious if you're related to any people of the same last name in Oklahoma or Texas?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 am

I would recommend creating a gmail account. They work great, have lots of free space, and when you login the old emails are there if your hard drive crashes and you set up a new one.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm

KDSonoma wrote:I would recommend creating a gmail account. They work great, have lots of free space, and when you login the old emails are there if your hard drive crashes and you set up a new one.

KD

I have a gmail account, for a very long time, it was one of the email addresses I sent in as a POC.

I got a reply today, they ask for Birth dates once more, so I sent that in as well, no reply as of yet.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Malachai wrote:Curious if you're related to any people of the same last name in Oklahoma or Texas?

Its is very possible.

My sperm donator Father was a Bastard son of a Clevenger in Ariz. He was raised by his mother, last name was Palmer. Since his Father last name was Clevenger on the Birth cert. then that became his last name. Now my SD Father married my Mother in Ariz and I was born shortly after (1951) He was working for AT&T then. One day he back the AT&T truck up to his storage shed (So I was told by my Mother many years later) and unloaded it. He then join the Air force, I believe he was in Supply.

I had one brother and also I have two sisters. Now my SD Father, during his time in the Air Force, (full 20) served a tour in the UK, this was after my baby sister was born. He was on a English Base and got the base commander's daughter with child. Of course Mother file right away and we moved to NM with our Grand parents.

Now I had two step dads during this time, the first was an ass hole, when Mom broke her neck we got stuck in two (Boy & Girl) homes and only our SD Father could get us out, the 2nd however show me what a man is. He loved us and accept us as his own and we called him Dad till his death a few years back. He was more of a father to me then my blood father every was.

Now we wanted his last name, but cost of four names changes was back then far more then my Dad and Mother had. And because they more or less kidnapped us from our SD Father, Our new Step Mom was a B!TCH, they could not file for adoption. Years later a Local Police Officer showed up at the door, he knew my Dad and they had a long chat, Seems my SD Father had put the word out and was looking for us. The Officer sent word back to him that the children in question were fine and HAD NO wish to be returned to him and his current wife. The Officer told him that my Dad and Mom were ready for a fight. But our SD Father decline, we found out later he was going back over seas and his Wife then had no wish to have us along with her own two kids while he was in Nam. That was his first tour there, he had two there during the Nam war.

Michael
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Malachai wrote:I honestly don't know how to call them anymore since they're run by Broadsword now instead of EA. I think one of the best ways to contact is by email. The lead dev is Mesanna, mesanna@broadsword.com

You could also email uo@broadsword.com.

Just sent another email to both tonight.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Interesting back story.

So my mother has been married 3 times. She married my father, and divorced him a year or so after I was born. My father had more money, and thus could afford a lawyer and ended up with sole custody of both me and my older sister (this in the bible belt, in the 80s, where the mother almost always ended up with custody - there was basically hidden legalese that my mom didn't read/see and signed over full guardianship unwittingly, but didn't know it could be contested on that basis until much later).

My mom's second husband was a Clevenger. He was my stepdad for 15 years. He's a great guy. He and my mom became estranged when they were both dealing with midlife, and she divorced and has remarried again. My new(er) stepfather is also a great guy, and they've been married about 15 years now.

When I think of my stepdad, the first name that comes to mind is Clevenger, not her current husband. He was present and gave my older sister away (who, when she emancipated, had her full name legally changed to sever all ties with the biological father). Her last name remained Clevenger for quite a while, though she's now married.

Sorry, not trying to derail the thread.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:21 am

Someone tell Rose to take back her codes, we will not be returning to play.

Hello,

Thank you for the information you provided.

Unfortunately, the information does not sufficiently match what is on file for
the account in question. At this time, we are not able to relinquish ownership
of this account to you; we apologize for any inconvenience. If you are able to
recall any further information that may help verify the account, please do not
hesitate to respond directly to this email.

Thank you,

Ultima Online Support
Broadsword Online Games
:horse:

I gave them everything they ask for plus more. Guess it was not enough. Far to many years gone and with the change over to Broadsword. I was invited to play on a free UO, but its not Trammel so the wife will not and I am far to old to go PvP these days.

The wife and I are to old to start over with new accounts, and as much as I would love to play again I hate starting over, and also will not take another account that we did not own before.

Feel free to pop over to facebook and say howdy, The link is above.

KD thanks for all your help.

Ciara once more you have been a sweetheart and thanks for your kinds words.

Malachai so you are a Clevenger by marriage ;) Hello brother. LOL

Rose I not sure if you read the forum here, but again we thank you, you gave us hope of returning if even for a little while.

Have fun people!

Michael
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:07 am

Ok I am going to try one last time, I sent a email asking if any of the information we gave helps with any account we listed. I gave them every email address I could think of that we used back then and also listed every name I could think of from those other accounts.

Wish us luck.

If they say no then Rose please take the codes back
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 am

*crosses fingers*

I ended up with similar issues and gave up personally. I've been just running on much newer accounts.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:42 am

Malachai wrote:*crosses fingers*

I ended up with similar issues and gave up personally. I've been just running on much newer accounts.

Ya I ask the wife if she wanted to go with new accounts, she said no, and I don't blame her. I hate to start over. So best to walk away. I will see when this last email gets a reply
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:29 am

did you give them the names of the chars on each account? They didnt ask me for that information, but I added it when I emailed with them to give an old account back to a returning player that gave me the account 10 years ago. they approved it all within 2-3 emails over 4 days. *shrugs*

Worth adding if you can recall them. Bummer so far though.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion