coming back, maybe?

Talk about anything that's clean.

coming back, maybe?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Checking to see if our accounts are still available. When we left we turn them over to PAS with the understanding they were to strip the account's houses and pass or drop the houses, The char's and pets and bank accounts were to be left alone.

We were gifted codes to play for three months on two of our main accounts, I have PM KD, need a reply ASAP.

Currently I am uploading UO on my wife's PC and my laptop.
Michael
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: coming back, maybe?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Is there a Stratics forum link around here, I like to read up on Sonoma?
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi there. We would love to see you. I happen to still have your keep. If you come back soon, perhaps I can move somewhere else if you would like to be there again. Hope to see you soon.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:37 pm

sweetheart as much as I love to have a Keep when we return its all wrong to take it from you. currently I am waiting on UO Support to get back to me. If and when they do the wife and I will be using two accounts.

Melinda has Colen Cancer and is undergoing treatment daily here. I am disable, can't drive so I stay home while the girls take her to and from all appointments.

We both miss the game but the cost alone was enough to close the accounts. It only thanks to Rose that we may be back for a few months, after that it will be hard to see where to get the funds to pay but you never know, I hope the UO bug bites her hard and gives her the drive I so miss.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Ciara » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:29 pm

I'm very sorry to hear Melinda has cancer. I will be praying for her recovery. We all miss you, and hope we get a chance to hang out for a while, even if its only a month.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:43 pm

me to, been waiting for three hrs on UO Support, looks like tomorrow before I may get an answer
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby AlmondJoy » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Hey, seems a few of us from the past are coming back :D

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lets play dis game
So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever, trust in who we are. And nothing else matters
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 am

Good luck, Drakelord. Hope to see you back soon!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:30 am

well nothing from them last night and nothing this morning. Anyone got a phone Number? I would call them, but it has to be early as I still remember those banker hours they had before. None of the web sites I have looked at show a number
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:32 am

Does Stratics have a link?
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Tracy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 am

I honestly don't know how to call them anymore since they're run by Broadsword now instead of EA. I think one of the best ways to contact is by email. The lead dev is Mesanna, mesanna@broadsword.com

You could also email uo@broadsword.com.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:11 pm

I found a link for that call back here on the forum and once more sent all require information this morning, waiting for a reply. Also KD PM me from work, he may have all the information I need on a spread sheet at home and will PM that to me when he can.

Sure hopes he can. Melinda will be really tired today, she has/had three Doc's appointments today, and her last call to me was an hour ago, and she is tired.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Ciara » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Once you get your information, you need to set up a Mythic account and link your account. Have someone help you do that , if you get frustrated. Possibly access to Ventrilo would help to walk you through it, if you have a problem. Hope to see you soon.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Ciara wrote:Once you get your information, you need to set up a Mythic account and link your account. Have someone help you do that , if you get frustrated. Possibly access to Ventrilo would help to walk you through it, if you have a problem. Hope to see you soon.

Well KD gave me the information on the accounts in PM, something about using an _uo after the account's name. Like if the account was fred then it be fred_uo. As far as he remember no passwords were changed during the period he had the accounts open. Also I think our email address are already link to Mythic but not for UO so I not sure what to do with getting the accounts turn on with a phone call or email from these folks.

Michael
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby AlmondJoy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:30 pm

i couldn't find or log on to my old accounts until after i made a free 14 day account. when i went to upgrade it to stygian, i saw the link mythic accounts and looked, all four of the old accounts i had popped up. once i merged my main account with the noobie, everything was the same.

sorry if that does not entirely make sense, i get about fifteen min of peace during my lunch break and am rushing
So close, no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever, trust in who we are. And nothing else matters
AlmondJoy
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) LEAPARD Medal of Justice (1)

Next

Return to General Discussion