RUNE LIBRARY??

Talk about anything that's clean.

RUNE LIBRARY??

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Been to my OLD THB tower, the library there is no more. The tower is the same except the library part, all the rune books are gone.

Trins Rose is no more as well. SO does anyone a decent library I can steal copy runes?

I'll need a few rune books as well. No scribe.

I want to do the ants to get more Pet balls.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: RUNE LIBRARY??

Postby Tracy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:01 pm

There is a rune library at the first floor of queen mum's house in luna. Go out the east gate, it's the first house to the south in the outer courtyard. It's right behind the Luna PAS corner market (well, one of them, anyway).
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm

found it
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby wild flower » Thu May 14, 2015 10:08 am

I will be rebuilding the PAS rune library in Luna across from the vendor house but unfortunately I have been extremely sick lately. After taking 2 weeks to get over pneumonia I had a whole whopping one week off of feeling half way decent before I got yet another sinus infection that resulted in blowing out my right ear drum. Needless to say I was deaf for 2 weeks in that ear and in a lot of pain. I am just now getting my hearing back but not exactly back to normal. Please be patient with me and I promise I will get the library up and running with updated runes and all. I have the rune books from original PAS library so it won't take a horrible amount of time to reset.

One question though -- do you all want me to put up the treasure map books as well? I know that a majority of people use other methods and don't use the books any more. However I can display them for nostalgia reasons too if you all would like. Either way I don't mind putting them. If they will be used I will place them out. Just let me know please.

Miss you all!!
Wild Flower
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Tracy » Thu May 14, 2015 2:55 pm

I don't know. I haven't been working on my thunter yet.
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu May 14, 2015 7:39 pm

wild flower wrote:I will be rebuilding the PAS rune library in Luna across from the vendor house but unfortunately I have been extremely sick lately. After taking 2 weeks to get over pneumonia I had a whole whopping one week off of feeling half way decent before I got yet another sinus infection that resulted in blowing out my right ear drum. Needless to say I was deaf for 2 weeks in that ear and in a lot of pain. I am just now getting my hearing back but not exactly back to normal. Please be patient with me and I promise I will get the library up and running with updated runes and all. I have the rune books from original PAS library so it won't take a horrible amount of time to reset.

One question though -- do you all want me to put up the treasure map books as well? I know that a majority of people use other methods and don't use the books any more. However I can display them for nostalgia reasons too if you all would like. Either way I don't mind putting them. If they will be used I will place them out. Just let me know please.

Miss you all!!
Wild Flower

Put them out I still use the T map locations to get to general areas where the maps says.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby wild flower » Sat May 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Okay I will place them out for you all.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon May 18, 2015 7:15 pm

thanks!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby wild flower » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Sorry I didn't rebuild and won't be able too either -- Sorry everyone!!
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:41 am

its ok
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Queen Mum » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:15 am

T-map section is available on the first floor as well in the Sonoma Community Library. The second floor is dedicated to Felucca runebooks. Let me know if you are looking for something or wish to add something.

*cookie hug* :)
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Thank you Queen Mum!

I Use the old runes to get to general locations of the newer T-map locations in Tram and in Fel.

Tonight PAS did a few maps.

A few snaps I took.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Return to General Discussion