PAS MEET & GREET

Talk about anything that's clean.

PAS MEET & GREET

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 am

Well this one was a long time in coming. We have made a few trips North since we started playing UO with Presto but we just have never had the opportunity to meet up. Today we took a side trip to my sister's home in Allentown, PA and on the way back we made a stop in Jersey to meet Presto. We met for coffee and desert at the Marriott in Teaneck, NJ. Nice ambiance in the restaurant, great conversation and some decent deserts as well. It was a nice stop over on our way east, back to Long Island. We will have to do this again!

Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: PAS MEET & GREET

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue May 26, 2015 8:32 am

Nice
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: PAS MEET & GREET

Postby Brianna » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:19 am

i think this must be photoshopped and my reasons are as follow:

all meet and greets attended by Chalnoth are documented while he is wearing an official UO shirt
all meet and greets attended by Violet Jo are documented while she is making a goofy face at the camera

glad you guys had fun and nice to see you Presto i hope you guys had a blast
Brianna
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 3
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion