The 'Red' Coats are coming!

Talk about anything that's clean.

The 'Red' Coats are coming!

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 am

I was reading something over at Stratics Sonoma,

http://stratics.com/community/threads/royal-guard-ranking.327283/
At the start of every EM event I do a roll call. I tap an all names key and my journal records all people who attend.

Of those people who attend extra credit is given to those players who participate in character during the story-line. (This includes wearing Royal Guard colors during the event. Royal Guard color at this time is red)

Note: Only Royal Guard missions count towards rank. You can tell a Royal guard mission because Captain Cameron will be the one running the event, giving orders, and participating in some way. Not every event is a Royal Guard mission.

Those who attend governors meetings and remain in character will also earn points.

You may also earn extra points towards rank for Royal Guard mission reports. (Just a recap of the event in your own words is fine; blatantly copy and pasted reports will not be accepted) Rank rewards will be awarded every 6 months.

You do not have to participate in this part of the EM . This is included for members of the shard who wish to role play royal guards. If you wish to opt out of this feel free, it's not a requirement.

Ranks are as follows from lowest to highest:

Recruit
Private
Corporal
Sergeant
Sergeant Major
Cadet
Ensign
Lieutenant
Knight

The Following Ranks cannot be achieved by simply attending events you must put in the extra effort:

Commander
Colonel
Brigadier
Major General
Lieutenant
General
Admiral

Point tallies will be secret. Every rank will take more points to achieve than the last. You must attend at least one event per month (or Governors Meeting) in order to qualify for Recruit status.
Points are per character and will not be combined with any other character

Guess I going to a Recruit for a very long time

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion