Might be a time to Quit

Talk about anything that's clean.

Might be a time to Quit

Postby wild flower » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:03 pm

I logged into tonight to take care of my plants and found that I have been kicked out of my own castle because someone else owns it. Apparently I have been paying for the wrong account to keep that castle going and it had all my goodies in it. It must be a sign! This past year has been nothing but trouble and pain and now I have lost two fantastic houses due to real life.

I'm so sorry I haven't been around to help the elders like I should have been and I said I would do some things that I haven't been able to finish. I don't really want to quit but I'm beginning to think the stars are against me.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: Might be a time to Quit

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:39 am

Are you sure you were not hacked? or another account you have??
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: Might be a time to Quit

Postby Ciara » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:43 am

This is pretty awful news, WildFlower. I'm very sorry to hear you lost your castle. We could help you start over if you want to. Just let us know what you decide.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion