A come back for Damien!?!

Talk about anything that's clean.

A come back for Damien!?!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Hey ya'll! I have been wanting to log in and play for a while but have not had time until recently. Was thinking of reactivating one of my old accounts but cannot seem to remember my master account name....LOL...Keep an eye out for the shabby old Knight with the outdated armor and rusty sword. I will figure this out sooner or later!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Re: A come back for Damien!?!

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm

And yes, I know, I should have written down the password/account name....Well I did but I forgot where I wrote it down and it was so long ago that I doubt I will be able to find it...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Have you email the support people? If you know the account name, last 4# of the CC used, char's names, names on the accounts, your name and billing address, phone #s. date of birth etc.. That what I had to send in
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Ya, I sent an email. No response yet but it was only sent today so I hope to get some help. Honestly though I am half tempted to just create a whole new account since anything I had is old and likely useless. Plus with a new account I can learn how to paly from the beginning...:)
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Damien Kilcannon wrote:Ya, I sent an email. No response yet but it was only sent today so I hope to get some help. Honestly though I am half tempted to just create a whole new account since anything I had is old and likely useless. Plus with a new account I can learn how to paly from the beginning...:)

Be sure to check your spam file
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:01 pm

New account could be fun. With changes you will get 720 skill points whether old or new. Just the vet rewards won't be high years, and you might have some gold or ethereals in the bank.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Yup, been running around New Haven most of the day.
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Cinderella » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:56 am

Actually if you start a new character in the Enhanced client they have a little tutorial for new chars, not sure what all it entails cause I lost connection while on one and when I logged back in I did it in the classic client (can only do tutorial in enhanced)

Hope you have lots of fun and if you need an 18 x18 let me know
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 pm

I will need a place if I get access to my old accounts for sure...but on a trial account for now so bank is sufficient...thanks!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:44 pm

let us know if you need anything
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Ok, got my accounts back, now to get a house so I can start sorting, everything is a mess in the banks, need to see what all I lost when my house fell cause I could not pay to play for a while...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:50 pm

I'll echo Drakelord, let us know if you need anything. I have logged in several times hoping to see you, but I'm usually on too late. Hopefully this weekend I can catch up with you.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Ciara wrote:I'll echo Drakelord, let us know if you need anything. I have logged in several times hoping to see you, but I'm usually on too late. Hopefully this weekend I can catch up with you.

His 18x18 is NW of the KVP Keep. Owner is Perringoldeneyes. I also believe he has placed another right next to that one. Owner name is Johann S Bach.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby Sir River » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:22 pm

If you need a spot for a Keep in Tram or Fel let me know next week I'll be back at home I can help you out. I know of at least 10 spots that a keep will fit in both sides.

(I work 7 on and 7 off and only get a short log in this evening and back up at 4 am).

Cheers!
Sir River
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 am

Thanks Sir River, looks like Ciara has me hooked up with a beautiful Keep and I have an 18x18 already placed. But with these new options to add on to the keeps I might be looking for one for the other account too...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Return to General Discussion