Figuring out best armor

Talk about anything that's clean.

Figuring out best armor

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Anyone know of a website or utility out there that you can input the attributes of say five pieces of each type of armor and it will tell you which go together for a desired result? For instance, I just made a bunch of armor using some barbed kits I have accumulated and now trying to figure out which pieces go together to get the best suit is next to impossible for me. I am getting a headache trying to figure it out...lol
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Re: Figuring out best armor

Postby Sir River » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:46 pm

I think this is what you may be looking for. Sorry if I misunderstand if this is the wrong type of formulas. It calculates what the end result will be if you enhance.

http://tor.bplaced.net/enhance.htm

Here is a link to a resist calculator if you meant to find out what resists you have after adding all the pieces together

http://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/resist

It also has imbuing etc to the right as optional calculators.

I hope this helps.
Sir River
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Figuring out best armor

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanks sir river. It is better than my excel spreadsheet I was using, that is for sure...LOL

What I am trying to find is something that I can input multiple pieces of armor of same type, like say 3 tunics, gloves, arms, legs, etc...then it will tell me which ones to use to get the desired resistance, mana regen etc...

But this will certainly help speed up my process from what I am using now. Thank you!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Return to General Discussion