New items?

Talk about anything that's clean.

New items?

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:36 pm

These are new at least to me. Are these thing useful and worth keeping? Or should I see if they are worth cleanup points...lol

Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Re: New items?

Postby Maldar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:16 am

Definitely keep the Orb. The other things, all I keep are the Invulnerable ones for my crafter to use, and the rest I just turn in for points. Wait until others answer you before doing that, tho. They can be combined to make better ones but I don't remember how. In fact, my crafter has yet to even use any. But most definitely keep the orb. Even if you don't use it, they sell for a mil.
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:21 pm

The orbs sell for a mil? Cool, I have like 10 or so I think already...
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Tracy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Careful with overpricing the orbs. There are 3 properties that are "random." LRC, damage increase or SDI for one of them. HP regen, Stam regen, mana regen for one of them. HCI or DCI for the third. The lower mana cost is always consistent.

If you get all dexxer-type mods, that is worthwhile. If you get all caster-type mods, that is worthwhile. If you get a mix, those aren't as valuable except to niche templates. Example, my nox mage wants the HCI, but also the mana regen and spell damage increase. If you get those exact three mods, nobody but me will want it. :P
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion