Home-made UO Swag

Talk about anything that's clean.

Home-made UO Swag

Postby Endrik Elder » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:23 pm

I have not had much time to play UO over the past couple of years but it is still near and dear to my heart. Now that I am done with school, most of my free-time is taken up with laser-cutting/engraving as a hobby. It is my creative outlet after a long day of programming and logic. My wife (who is an absolute saint), has one flaw; she is not interested in gaming, and I have never been able to get her to play UO with me.

So I did what any good husband/UO enthusiast would do; I made her a bunch of UO swag. Now, even if she is not interested in playing the game, she can at least be free advertising for it! Below are some pictures of a few of the UO-inspired pieces (mostly earrings with a few key-chains at the end) I made. She gets new jewelry and UO gets some much needed exposure: win win! We have already had a few people comment on these and they were surprised to hear UO was still around. It was fun talking to them about their memories of the game and I always encourage people to come back and revisit Sosaria.

Thought you guys might enjoy some of these pictures. :)

Dragon stud-earrings

Recall Rune stud-earrings

Purple llama stud-earrings

Gold Pile stud-earrings

Keychins

Experimenting with some glass etching:
Last edited by Endrik Elder on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endrik Elder
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Home-made UO Swag

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:33 pm

nice
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:43 am

I don't see the pictures!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Maldar » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:02 am

Those are awesome!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Endrik Elder » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Ciara wrote:I don't see the pictures!

Hi Ciara,

You can try checking out my actual website if you like. I have a whole ton of other stuff on there, but the UO specific pieces are shown in the Gallery section under Earrings. :)

1337designs.com
Endrik Elder
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Ciara » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:46 am

Great stuff. I love the UO earrings and keychain!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Endrik Elder » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Added some pictures of a few glasses I etched. Thinking about doing some larger mugs as well. Also thinking about adding some tie-tacks / lapel pins for the guys. :)
Endrik Elder
Merchant
Merchant

Return to General Discussion