How can I add TOL to my accounts?

Talk about anything that's clean.

How can I add TOL to my accounts?

Postby Kiera » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:00 am

First off, I've been gone a year, mostly health related reasons, but I returned a couple weeks ago and sooo much has changed!

Ok, last night I saw that EA/Origin had 30% off for TOL and I purchased for my two accounts. So far so good. Email says to log into EA/Mythic, select account from drop down list (at top), Activate the key by entering the Code in the "correct" box (and the Security Code too) and voila you're enjoying the new expansion! NOT SO FAST! I don't know if I'm misreading the image of the Security Code or what but I can't get either Game Code (and security code) to work for either account! I keep getting "This code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts". I only have UO accounts with EA/Mythic. I remember when this account management was new, it ticked off a lot of us back then too! It's always something simple... so simple that one misses it, right?! So I'm wondering what this supposedly simple detail is so I can enjoy the Codes. And yes, I highlighted the Codes from the emails and pasted them into EA's Activate Key page! Wasn't about to type in that really long code by ancient eye sight!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Kiera,
Tamer, Spellweaver (back to requesting Focuses!), and Legendary Chicken... :D
Kiera
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How can I add TOL to my accounts?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 am

Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: How can I add TOL to my accounts?

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 am

http://uo.com/2016/05/31/entering-codes ... anagement/

They are have problems I see, might be why you are having problems as well
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion