RECENT MEET & GREET's

Talk about anything that's clean.

RECENT MEET & GREET's

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:34 pm

In late May we had the distinct pleasure of meeting up with Jeremy (aka Sonia) and his wife at Disney Springs for dinner and chat. It was a nice evening and we look forward to their next visit.

More recently Jax had the opportunity to stop by while he and his wife visited her family in Port St Lucie. Tiger and his wife Caroline came over from St. Petersburg and we were also joined by Turgon and Dean. We had an evening of games and camaraderie. Hoping that Debbie will join him on another visit real soon!

Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: RECENT MEET & GREET's

Postby VioletJo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm

It was such a beautiful get together each time..
I wish Sonya and his wife best of luck with their growing family and hope to se them again next time they come down..

Jax it was so nice to have you at our house so we all could get together... by the way Happy 50th Birthday I can't keep my mouth shut now.. If I knew we would of had birthday cake and great deco... I hope you have a happy. Debbie next time you need to come we aren't all that boring we don't actually play UO on these meet and greets we play other games and laugh.
Hugs to all of PAS
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Re: RECENT MEET & GREET's

Postby Jax » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:25 am

Thank you all it was a wonderful time I am glad I had the opportunity to visit with you all again and meet more of PAS :) It was a blast!! 8)
Jax
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 2
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion