Would anyone be interested in taking part in a UO Focus Grp?

Talk about anything that's clean.

Would anyone be interested in taking part in a UO Focus Grp?

Postby chernabog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:12 pm

I was wondering if anyone from PAS would be interested in taking part in an anonymous focus group regarding Ultima Online?

If so, please let me know or send a private message.

We are targeting large guilds, PAS being one such guild, to get their views on various layers of game mechanics, story-arc events and development in regard to Ultima.

Thank you!

Chernabog
chernabog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Would anyone be interested in taking part in a UO Focus

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Sure I for that
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Cinderella » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 am

Sure I would be interested in that too
Cinderella
Former Entrusted First Lady
Former Entrusted First Lady

Medals: 2
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby chernabog » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:03 am

Wonderful! I will reach out to your group on Friday - hopefully we can get additional PAS members involved. I am very excited to be able to sit down with, in total, so many game vets of 15-20 years and discuss where a disconnect formed and what is missed.

Thanks!

C
chernabog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Ciara » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 pm

I would be interested, if it is at a time I can come.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby chernabog » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Okay, well we are ready to move forward and to begin getting feedback from players of PAS. You will be invited into a focus group of other guilds, such as K^S, GRI and a number of long standing Ultima Online players.

Our goal is to bring you all together in an attempt to discuss points of disconnect between game play and player expectations.

To add you to our focus group, you will need to be sent an invite. To receive an invite, please email chernabog@ultima.games with your chosen email address and request to be added. The email address you provide will be sent an invitation link to join our focus group discussion.

I encourage as many of you as interested (please tell your guild mates) to come and chat with us. This is not just a live discussion, you will have the ability to scroll through previous conversations and add in your thoughts as you see fit.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and better understanding how we can create a world and environment that appeals to the broad player base and twenty year history of Ultima Online.

Happy gaming!

Chernabog
chernabog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Return to General Discussion