Hail and well met

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hail and well met

Postby Lucivius Rage » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 am

Hello everyone. Thank you for the guild invite and especially thanks for including me in last night's rolling for items. That was very kind.

A little about myself. I'm just returning to the game after being away for the past 4 years. I took time off to focus on my kids/family. Now they are older and I have more free time. In the past I played Lake Austin and actually still own one of the houses in the underworld. I decided to start fresh on a new shard (Sonoma) since most of my friends are gone plus I do enjoy building toons and watching them progress. I started back in the game just over a week ago. So far I've made a tamer and thanks to some jewelry items, was able to tame my first Cu. I also started a crafter, though have mostly have been gathering resources so far so I can power up those crafting skills.

Generally I enjoy PVM, and honestly not very good at PVP. Although, I do typically stand and fight if my champ spawn gets invaded. Having been away for several years, I'm still trying to remember everything plus learn all the new stuff. However, I'm always eager to help with anything. I'm excited to meet everyone.

My ICQ is 382500639
Lucivius Rage
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Hail and well met

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:58 pm

well met, well met, I have added you to the ICQ list, I to was away for several years, recently returning in 2015 after 7 yrs break.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion