Interested in Joining PAS

Talk about anything that's clean.

Interested in Joining PAS

Postby Vile » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Good evening,

I've been speaking with Lord Drakelord about joining PAS. I...actually can't believe that UO still exists after all these years. I first started playing with T2A back on Sonoma, and I remember joining a server where a faction of players was naked and would attack people who didn't immediately get naked. I knew I'd found a good game.

So I eventually joined Sonoma when I realized I was on sort of a test server, and I ended up joining Shadowclan(SHC). I don't think they were ever big or notable, but I probably would have quit if I hadn't found them. I ended up joining another guild, feuding with a guild called Underground Kings(UGK), and then I was dormant for a bit.

I restarted with IRL friends on Atlantic, went for awhile, then transitioned to Lake Austin when it was released. The IRL friends turned out to be not so good, and I lost all my accounts and left the game. This was around the time of Age of Shadows.

After that, I came back periodically on some of the private servers, stuff like UO: Demise. I never really connected with anyone as I had in the past. I think I tried twice, quickly maxing out characters, and left each time.

I've finally made a new account and returned to my origins, Sonoma. I'm returning to UO almost exclusively for the nostalgia and because its the way I wish MMOs went(the only other MMO I ever loved was City of Heroes, which regrettably died altogether). I've been training some characters and want to join PAS, along with my wife who's been with me for some of the UO: Demise experiences.

We both work a lot, but will be fairly available on weekends and sometimes on weekdays. I'm hoping we'll both be welcome in the People's Army of Sonoma.
Vile
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Interested in Joining PAS

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 am

Welcome to the forum! I already informed the elders of your PM to me and my answer to you.For the rest of PAS here is his icq https://icq.com/people/725325106/ I am sure you will be welcomed. If there will be no objections I would like to see both join PAS ASAP.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Ciara » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 am

Welcome back, Vile! There is a lot of new content, including the newest publish. I hope to get to meet you folks soon!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby VioletJo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:19 pm

welcome back Vile let us know if we can help you with anything.. hope to see you in one of our events
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Vile » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Thanks for the replies and support. Drake has already helped me a lot, finding a spot and giving me gold for a keep and then suffering as I slowly struggled to place it. I'm still working on training, I had to start from scratch coming back as the IRL friends I ran with back during the Atlantic/Lake Austin days either stole or deleted my account. Shame to lose all those vet rewards, but it is what it is.

Hoping to get on the stone with 2 characters this evening when I get off work and get my wife's 2 characters on as well. Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone.
Vile
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Maldar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Welcome, you two! It is a whole new ballgame, man! You guys will have fun!
Maldar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) SilverHawk Medal (1)

Postby Hank Scorpio » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Vile wrote:Good evening,

I've been speaking with Lord Drakelord about joining PAS. I...actually can't believe that UO still exists after all these years. I first started playing with T2A back on Sonoma, and I remember joining a server where a faction of players was naked and would attack people who didn't immediately get naked. I knew I'd found a good game.

So I eventually joined Sonoma when I realized I was on sort of a test server, and I ended up joining Shadowclan(SHC). I don't think they were ever big or notable, but I probably would have quit if I hadn't found them. I ended up joining another guild, feuding with a guild called Underground Kings(UGK), and then I was dormant for a bit.

I restarted with IRL friends on Atlantic, went for awhile, then transitioned to Lake Austin when it was released. The IRL friends turned out to be not so good, and I lost all my accounts and left the game. This was around the time of Age of Shadows.

After that, I came back periodically on some of the private servers, stuff like UO: Demise. I never really connected with anyone as I had in the past. I think I tried twice, quickly maxing out characters, and left each time.

I've finally made a new account and returned to my origins, Sonoma. I'm returning to UO almost exclusively for the nostalgia and because its the way I wish MMOs went(the only other MMO I ever loved was City of Heroes, which regrettably died altogether). I've been training some characters and want to join PAS, along with my wife who's been with me for some of the UO: Demise experiences.

I'm sure I'm doing this wrong but the quote button was the only one I could find to post on here. I would like to say hello to everyone in the Pas guild. I logged back on Sonoma yesterday and met some of the guild and was told to post on here to begin joining. I said I would post by today. I'm not sure if it will be seen but at least I did what I said I would. Thanks you guys!

We both work a lot, but will be fairly available on weekends and sometimes on weekdays. I'm hoping we'll both be welcome in the People's Army of Sonoma.
Hank Scorpio
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:13 am

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Vile wrote:Good evening,

I'm sure I'm doing this wrong but the quote button was the only one I could find to post on here. I would like to say hello to everyone in the Pas guild. I logged back on Sonoma yesterday and met some of the guild and was told to post on here to begin joining. I said I would post by today. I'm not sure if it will be seen but at least I did what I said I would. Thanks you guys!

So were you following him or is this a request to join our merry little band of members of PAS? If so let us know
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion