New Players on Sonoma

Talk about anything that's clean.

New Players on Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:55 am

Hello. I got a message last night that there were a couple new players on Sonoma who needed help. I went to Haven and met Snomoa and Mischerry. They are brand new to the game, aunt and nephew. They know nothing at all. Between my friend and I we got them a lrc suit each and a bonded horse. However they don't have spellbooks. I told them to watch for people with the PAS Tag, that we were helpful. I told them to stay around Haven and stay in the inn there. They are making mage tamers. They were on very late and I could not spend any more time helping them, but they were very nice. Hope they run into some of us at a better time.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: New Players on Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:32 am

woohoo for new UO players. :)

Thanks, Ciara, for helping them out. We all remember how overwhelming UO was when we were noobies. Just little things like spellbooks were huge.

I'll watch for them ingame too.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:19 pm

same for me
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby kdubuisson » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Ha, I actually talked to Snomoa when I first popped into the game, after years of being away, and saw Mischerry ... funny coincidence. I wish I would have helped them. Me being a noob again, I'll have to hook up with them. Thanks for being a good guildie and making them feel welcome.
Blue skies and calm waters!
kdubuisson
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Lord Drakelord » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:27 am

kdubuisson wrote:Ha, I actually talked to Snomoa when I first popped into the game, after years of being away, and saw Mischerry ... funny coincidence. I wish I would have helped them. Me being a noob again, I'll have to hook up with them. Thanks for being a good guildie and making them feel welcome.

welcome back
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion