Nightly events

Talk about anything that's clean.

Nightly events

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:00 pm

SInce KaDi and Sling will not have access to Eodon yet for Shadowguard I guess we need to look at rescheduling something for any events there as well as anything in the abyss maybe champ spawns in Ilsh, the Sleeping Dragon in Tokun. Something the new EM was asking about was the Zoo needing some love, maybe a taming night where we take and turn in pets to the zoo.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Re: Nightly events

Postby KDSonoma » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:37 pm

sounds great to me. I got stuck in RL last night, but hopefully will be playing most nights now.

I'll look through my old runes to see if there were any interesting places we went in the old days that we might not have seen recently. Old PAS players for the win :)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Nightly events

Postby kdubuisson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Since I'm saving most all my "play" money right now towards my Grand Canyon camping trip coming up at the end of this month, I'm probably going to wait until after I get back in January to purchase all of the content to get me updated. In the mean time, please feel free to run whatever events you want, though, as I understand if I can't come to some ... if I have the proper x-pac, then great, if not, I can always work on decorating my house! As it is, I won't be on every night, seeing that I have an album worth of music to finish recording, haha. But, thanks for being so considerate of me. :)

Blue skies and calm waters,
KaDi
Blue skies and calm waters!
kdubuisson
Wanderer
Wanderer

Return to General Discussion