Thanks everyone for a great Holiday party!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Thanks everyone for a great Holiday party!

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:12 am

Thanks to all the folks that helped organize and setup the PAS Christmas Party last night.

it was a lot of fun and it's ALWAYS cool to see Santa Claus take time out of his Christmas preparations to visit PAS.

It was also great to see Queen Mum, AND her cookies :)

Thanks everyone for taking time out of your life to be a part of that event, it was great seeing everyone.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Re: Thanks everyone for a great Holiday party!

Postby Ciara » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Hail, King David!

The holiday party is my favorite PAS event all year, although I love all we do. This year was wonderful for me, to have you tell old stories, Chalnoth's holiday trivia quiz, and Queen Mum's fabulous decorations. Just like old times, as I believe Violet Jo commented. Santa had help from several elves this year, and many thanks to each of them for their contributions to the gift box.

It was wonderful to see each and every one--sorry a few could not make it. It is a great feeling to celebrate Christmas with dear friends, both old and new. In Hawaii we have a word, ohana. Ohana means family. Thank you all of you, for being our ohana in UO.

Merry Christmas!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Return to General Discussion