Hello

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hello

Postby Nash » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:27 pm

Board at work today and got to thinking about my old gaming days.

Just thought about PAS and the old days 99-2004. Hope you are all doing well and still having fun on Sonoma.
Nash
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Re: Hello

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Nash wrote:Board at work today and got to thinking about my old gaming days.

Just thought about PAS and the old days 99-2004. Hope you are all doing well and still having fun on Sonoma.

Hi, who was your characters back then? You will see a brand new game with all they have done to it, new expansions such as High Sea, Time of Legends etc.. Plus a lot more packs that can be added for more to do or make in-game.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... g-players/
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:46 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNASH!

How is life treating you?

Great to see your name again here on the forums. I was thinking about you the other day when I went through some items on Princess Katie's character. I ran across the bracelet that was linked to you so you could teleport to help her ingame immediately if she ever needed you (way back in 1999).

She will turn 26 at the end of the month, and is finishing law school, with a job already set with a big law firm in NYC. Big change from the 6 year old that played UO with Kelli and I when you played with PAS.

And Drakelord, the only name you need to know is Nash, he was a very famous PAS for many years. I'm not even sure I remember any alts he played, because I just knew all were Nash.

:)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm trying to think of other current PAS that would remember you Nash. Ghost/Travis will, but he lurks around doing everything behind the curtain tom keep the website going here. Ciara/Lavender maybe?

Nash, you might get a kick reading a summary of all the UO years for PAS:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7296

I wish I had a lot more names in it, it was meant to be more of a big picture of how the game has changed PAS and how we shaped the game over the years. That forum has more interesting threads too.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Ciara » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:35 am

I remember Nash. Hello!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Nash » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:54 pm

I mainly played on Nash a Dex Fencer with my brother Twist. I was also KD's In game Son as Alius. KD, myself and Twist were just talking last night on Team Speak about how old Katie should be and we were guessing 24 to 25. haha. I'm glad she is doing so good. I miss the days of being in PAS valley just hanging out and doing skills training. I miss seeing names like McDuff and Blackstaff and such.

McDuff brought me to pass after I got PKed by Mo Money on east brit road. Man how can i remember that from almost 19 years ago.

I like the concept of the game but they lost me when they moved away from Indestructibles and Vanqs and added Tram as Felucia was my home and i loved fighting REDS I also loved killing anyone on the Kings kill list. Especially Zog. Went Red a few times myself doing this.

But my favorite thing was Teaming with Twist/Glendal and providing soooo many homes to PAS members as we camped IDOC's religiously. Along with Seth and Noah. My first home was at the top of PAS valley and was given to me by McDuff :)

Ive played many of games since leaving UO but nothing has ever captured that feeling since leaving.

I'm glad you guys are doing well. Me and Twist have 3000 hours in Arma 2/3 and PUBG. If any of you ever needs help destroying people in FPS's let us know :)
Nash
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Ah the names bring back the memories. And yep, I remember the first "awesome" thing I found when I was playing the UO beta. It was a black pearl. I KNEW that I had struck it rich when I found that pearl and ran all the way to the bank to throw it in before a PK took it from me *grins*.

And yep, all the folks you mentioned were gm house placers, and I remember you all telling stories about the fights to place homes when they dropped.

Yeah that early UO game was awesome, and I haven't ever found any other game like it. UO has evolved so many times, and so many players have moved on to RL or other games. We still find ways to locate new awesome PAS members, and they love to hear stories about the good old days of PAS when UO first started.

Glad to hear Twist is still playing alongside you, I know you are tearing the bad guys up in FPSs :)

And yep, Kelli was 2 and Katie was 6 when we started playing UO as a family way back in 1998. Damn I'm old :)

Thanks for the post, Nash, I love hearing from our older members, especially the folks that remember McDuff, Blackstaff, and others that roamed Sonoma in the old days.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion