Power Scrolls for Pets

Talk about anything that's clean.

Power Scrolls for Pets

Postby Dragondeva » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:34 am

After about 8-10 years of not playing, I just had to come back. I see much changed, so I stumble along doing the best I can with much laughter. This one thing I have a hard time with tho, Power Scrolls for pets! I finally got one pet to 100% and am trying to pick and choose what to do with her. I have several ps and wanted to use them but every time I do I am told I do not have any scrolls in my pack .. which I do .. How do I make this work? I have mostly Stat. scrolls. Thank you in advance *DD Out* :horse:
Dragondeva
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Power Scrolls for Pets

Postby Lord Drakelord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 am

I sent Cinderella a message and hope she gets back to you asap
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Dragondeva » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm

I figured it out!!!! after a lot of looking, reading, and trial and error. No one said that at the bottom of the gump is a number with arrows ... if you put the number to equal the ps you have it works!! Guess I am the type that needs circles and arrows and notes on the back .. but I got it to work!! YEAH!!!! *DD Out* :horse:
Dragondeva
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby lkatana » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Check the fourm i have here on the site.
It will be in the eodon and new events
I did a write up duritthe beta with arrows if I remember
Right
lkatana
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Mile's Voice of Truth (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 am

I feel your pain about learning things again. I was out of game for the last 2.5 yrs and back now for the last 2-3 months. Just ask any questions here and you will likely get some answers fairly quickly. I also use the "uo wiki <what you want to know about>" in google to learn about an aspect of the game.

There are a few decent UO resources on the web, and stratics.com can be a good source, along with our forums here.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 am

ahh I totally forgot that she had posted here was speaking with her in game today and ask if she ever posted a howdy at the forum I assume this is her Hello to PAS, I invited her to tonight's event and she said she will try. Now I also have the Gov meeting right after this so will not be present for the roll off and ask that someone look after her this evening.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:27 am

np at all, Drakelord. We will watch for her. What is her character name (since it can be different from her forum name)?

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:24 pm

KDSonoma wrote:np at all, Drakelord. We will watch for her. What is her character name (since it can be different from her forum name)?

KD

Silk Dragondance:
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:03 pm

thanks!

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Return to General Discussion